Thursday, March 5, 2009

Good Morning



Early staff meeting today, and I'm still rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. A couple of things:

1. For all of you well wishers who want to know why I haven't been fast-tracked into becoming a federal judge, this Douglas Berman blog post put it about as well as anyone I've seen. I'm sure that's the only reason, right? I pay my taxes and surely the judiciary could benefit from the addition of an indie rock obsessive adventure nut.

2. Word on the street is that Sleater-Kinney really might do a reunion show tonight. DANG. And guess who has a ticket?

morning after update: No, Sleater-Kinney did not reunite. They were all under the same roof but they weren't all plugged in. GREAT show anyways, I say. Explode into Colors, Tu Fawning and Mirah were soooooo good.

No comments: