Saturday, January 16, 2010

Thank You for Making Soul Night Special


I am a VIP. On Thursday night I did one of my all time favorite Portland things which is to go to Hole in my Soul night at Rotture. This week was special for two very bad ass reasons: 1) Ian Svenonius was the guest DJ. 2) The regular DJ and brilliant founder of Hole in my Soul Night, DJ Beyonda, called bullshit on the night fading into some plain old dance party scene where people don't get where she's coming from. She's spinning one of the greatest working collections of Sixties soul 45s on the west coast people! So she imposed a dress code and I was thrilled because that meant I got to wear a skinny little tie and a tie clip like a real mod. We walked right in like we owned the place. We didn't even have to pay! I wish this was the reception my cross dressing engendered in the rest of the world. Red carpets and guest list treatment suit me fine.

The dancing was great, the music was spectacular, and the crowd was lovely and dressed to kill. And when I saw DJ Beyonda I thanked her for taking the party back from the forces of the mundane and she gave me a VIP pass card that says Thank You For Making Soul Night Special. Its just about my most prized possession other than the little burnt hunk of the Waco Branch Davidian Compound that I keep on my dresser.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

wsxwhx663 said...

色情圖片免費觀賞 -
色情短片 -
免費色情圖片 -
色情遊戲區 -
色情自拍 -
成人色情 -
洪爺色情網 -
色情故事 -
色情動畫 -
免費色情圖片A片 -
卡通色情圖片 -
色情貼片 -
色情寫真 -
情色貼片 -
情色圖貼 -
情色成人圖貼 -
情色成人貼片 -
熊貓情色成人 -
在線漫畫風之動漫 -
火影忍者A漫畫 -
A漫畫免費線上看 -
18禁漫畫 -
A卡通漫畫圖片 -
免費線上觀看A漫畫 -
流精歲月論壇 -
柔情資訊論壇 -
微風廣場論壇 -
免費聊天室 -
本土美少女辣妹貼圖 -
清涼泳裝寫真貼圖 -
模特兒素人自拍貼圖 -
世貿車展女郎貼圖 -
日韓AV女優貼圖 -
港台寫真女星貼圖 -
KK俱樂部 -
SEX做愛色情遊戲網 -
SEX自拍成人網站 -
色情影音 -
色情影音聊天室 -
做愛偷拍影片 -

eda said...

角色扮演|跳蛋|情趣跳蛋|煙火批發|煙火|情趣用品|SM|
按摩棒|電動按摩棒|飛機杯|自慰套|自慰套|情趣內衣|
live119|live119論壇|
潤滑液|內衣|性感內衣|自慰器|
充氣娃娃|AV|情趣|衣蝶|

G點|性感丁字褲|吊帶襪|丁字褲|無線跳蛋|性感睡衣|

coach handbags said...

Coach outlet
Coach Heels
Coach Sneakers
coach sunglasses
Coach factory outlet
coach shoes
New Coach Handbags
Coach Shoulder Bags
Coach Baby Bags
Coach HOBO Bags
Coach Claire Bags

mbt shoes said...

We both love Wedding Shoes , MBT SHOES but tell me why the two are currently working with Christian Louboutin Boots off. After all, MBT Womens Boots both in design for real women, fat ankles. When you buy cheap shoes from Christian Louboutin, you can get the recognition of appropriate appearance and high heels. Louboutin Shoes it MBT Womens Shoes can have effects out of this picture, but each action is now exactly the same, in fact, Christian Louboutin Boots Macarena MBT Mens Sandals 120 Wedges sandalsv in our view are the same, although changed, five under.Christian louboutin maggie pay attention to points of light, the shot inside the house, too much exposure to their own MBT Mens Shoesweaknesses, and find other friends helped pat, close range, the whole body, it may be better.