Sunday, May 18, 2008

Scrabble Throwdown


I participated in a charity scrabble tournament this afternoon to benefit Oregon Literacy and completely got my ass kicked. Oh well. And I missed seeing Obama because i couldn't get in line fast enough though the rabbit and over 73,000 of my fellow Portlanders braved the historic crowd to hear him. No, i was busy getting my assed kicked at scrabble. fine. but i went to work early that morning and since my office overlooks the place where Obama spoke, I got to see The Decemberists do some sound check. So that was kind of cool. And Modest Mouse was eating lunch next to me at the scrabble thing because they rented the practice space upstairs. But its not as cool as seeing Obama. I admit that. Maybe he will come back later.



Modest Mouse - Dramamine


No comments: